VALLEY VIEW VILLAS
REF. NO.: KIN-VV-RES
Located in a serene area just outside Limassol, Monagroulli Village is two minutes from the Nicosia - Limassol motorway and five minutes from the sea. You can find pictures of completed property here.
Located in a serene area just outside Limassol, Monagroulli Village is two minutes from the Nicosia - Limassol motorway and five minutes from the sea.
Located on a plot of over 2000 sq. m, two beautiful detached villas each covering 200 sq. m of internal living space with vast amounts of space for an optional private swimming pool if one so desires.
These houses have a relaxing view of the montainous area amid plenty of added landscape, which can be transformed into your very own dream garden.
Entering from the main road, there is a private driveway that reaches the southern face of the villas. The northen face is elevated with a small river running at the leg of the plot during the winter months.
Architecturally designed to give as much emphasis to the surounding areas, these fine homes aesthetically blend in with the landscape.
Structure & Walls
- Reinforced concrete slabs and columns. Anti-seismic design according to the latest state regulations.
- External Walls: 25 cm thick clay bricks 3 layers of plaster and paint and vilage stone 6 cm thick.
- Internal Walls: 10 cm thick clay bricks. 3 layers of plaster and 3 layers emulsion paint. Oil paint in bathrooms and kitchen.
Doors & Windows
- Main Entrance Door: Double solid oak wood, frame and door, varnish. Handles and accessories selected by Architect.
- External Doors & Windows: Double glazed, clear glass, aluminum opening windows MU100 special.
- Internal Doors: Imported from Italy.
Carpentry & Railings
- Kitchen Cupboards: Frame, internal division and external cupboard doors of wenge wood imported from Italy.
- Bathroom Cupboards: Frame, internal division and external cupboard doors imported from italy.
- Pergola: Solid white wood and varnish. Painted metal joinery.
- Railings: Metal members undercoat and 2 layers of paint. Insulation Basement Slab Layer of damp proof membrane of Heavy Duty Nylon.
- Ground & First Floor: Internal Travertino floor tiles 80cm x 80cm & real wooded floor Irocco fire place area. Upstairs real wood Wenge.
- External Floor: Anti – slip Sand 50x50. Entrance lobby Ground floor Ceramic marble finish.
- External Floor: Anti – slip Teracota 40x40 or selected by customer. Entrance lobby Ground floor Ceramic marble finish.
- Internal Staircase: Ceramic marble finish. Bathrooms & Toilets Ceramic floor tiles up to ceiling height.
- Kitchen: Ceramic floor tiles between kitchen cupboards Travertino 80cm x 80cm.
- All sanitary wear selecter by architect.
Heating & Cooling
- All necessary provisions for wall mounted air condition split units. Provision for storage heating installation. AC in living room inside the celing with hot and cold air.
- All necessary installations according to the Electromechanical Department requirements and specifications.
- Hot/cold and tap water supply as shown in plans. 2 ton water tank - Solar Water Heater.
- Sewage well and septic tank. All according to Electromechanical Department requirements and specifications.
- Reinforced concrete walls 30 cm thick.
- Ready made fire place covered with natural village ston 6 cm thick.
- BBQ covered with natural village ston 6 cm thick.
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming pool shown on plans including LED lighs.