KINNIS GRAND VALLEY RESIDENCE B'
GERMASOGEIA - LIMASSOL
REF. NO.: KIN-GVB-RES
Grand Valley is a premium apartment development located in Germasogeia, a popular suburb of Limassol. It comprises two independent 4-storey buildings with ample off-road parking and communal facilities that include a swimming pool play area, and landscaped grounds. Privacy and security features are integrated into the overall design concept.
Block B is a 4-storey building with 7 apartments – two on each level. Apartments on levels 1, 2 and 3 have similar internal layouts and are of two and three bedrooms with large verandas. On the fourth level is a superior two-bedroom penthouse with large roof-garden areas and a private swimming pool.
Grand Valley is located in Germasogeia, a quiet area of Limassol near to a host of amenities. Limassol itself has a rich and diverse history, although little evidence survives as progressive modernisation has taken place. Evidence that still exists indicates a sophisticated early society founded on trade and agriculture. Many ancient sites have been discovered and these are now protected monuments that form the foundation of the region’s cultural history and the basis of fantastic myths and legends. The modern city centres on Limassol Castle and the Old Port. From there a web of narrow streets contain old, shuttered houses of the once-rich traders standing side-by-side with modern shops and boutiques. This area is abuzz with cafes, bars and restaurants. Not far away is the international business hub, where global companies are headquartered and where a 24-hour trade takes place. The new Limassol Marina has added an atmosphere of cosmopolitan glamour and opulence, and this is just the start of a major development programme which will see Limassol elevated to the jewel of the Eastern Mediterranean. As the region enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with hot summers and mild winters, it is not surprising that Limassol is also one of the Mediterranean’s premier holiday resorts.
Grand Valley is close to all essential amenities. The village of Germasogeia has a range of small shops and tavernas, and also a number of bank branch offices. The short drive into Limassol offers an enormous choice in supermarkets, malls, speciality shops, boutiques, entertainment venues, restaurants and coffee shops. There too you will find good schools, medical facilities, international banks and municipality offices.
The city presents many diverse cultural activities. Top class international artistes visit Limassol regularly, and throughout the year there are numerous opportunities to enjoy theatre, ballet, opera, pop, rock and jazz productions.
Limassol is also gaining quite a reputation for its diverse cuisine. It is easy to find excellent restaurants specialising in foods from all around the globe.
Structure & Walls
- Reinforced concrete slabs and columns. Anti-seismic design according to the latest state regulations.
- External Walls: 30 cm thick clay bricks 3 layers of plaster and paint externally.
- Internal Walls: 10 cm thick clay bricks.2 layers of plaster one layer of spatula. 3 layers emulsion paint.
- Slabs in Contact with Earth: Layer of damp proof membrane of Heavy Duty Nylon.
- Verandas/Joinery to External: One coat of primer Polyurethane Liquid Membrane.
- Slabs/Joinery with Walls: One coat of primer Polyurethane Liquid Membrane.
- Floor Finishes
- Internally: Floors in all areas internally will be tiled with ceramic tiles of clients choice and laminated floor for the bedrooms.
- Staircase – Entrance: From natural marble or granite 2cm thick or any other material that combines with the internal and external decoration.
- Verandas: Ceramic tiles will be placed chosen in combination with the external design of the building.
- Bathrooms & Toilets: Ceramic floor tiles up to door height chosen by customer.
- Kitchen: Ceramic tiles between kitchen cupboards and floor chosen by customer.
- Doors & Windows
-Main Entrance Door: Imported from Italy.
- External Doors & Windows: Double glazed, tinted glass, aluminum sliding /opening door/window.
- Internal Doors: Imported from Italy and selected by customer.
- Kitchen: Imported and selected by customer.
- Bathroom Cupboards: Imported and selected by customer.
- Bedroom Cupboards: Imported and selected by customer.
- High qualtiy sanitary ware chosen by customer.
Heating & Cooling
- - All necessary provisions for wall mounted air condition split units in all rooms. Provision for storage heating installation in all rooms.
- Electrical Installation
- All necessary installations according to the Electromechanical Department requirements and specifications.
- Provision for preasurised water system on the roof.
- Video Phone main entrance.
- Solar Heaters
- A solar panel with an electric heater and a plastic 800lt cold water reservoir will be installed on the roof.
- Boundary/Perimeter wall
- Reinforced concrete wall.
- Entrance of Building
- Natural marble of granite or other material that will comply with the design of the building.
- Access Control Panel on the main entrance of the building.
- Double Glazed Glass.
- High quality electric system.
- Extra Provisions on Request
- Plasma TV instalation
- Security System Pre-wiring
- Home Cinema System
- WiFi internet access point
Details By Units
|Ref. No||Floor||Beds||Baths||Internal Covered||Uncovered Veranda||Covered Veranda||Storage||Parking||Garden||Private Pool||Roof Garden||Common||Total covered||Plot||Status|