CITYPARK RESIDENCE A'
REF. NO.: KIN-CPA-RES
City Park Residences A was conceived as a complex of contemporary urban hideaways with a touch of prestige. A combination of architectural brilliance and attention to detail can be found throughout both internal living spaces and external features and facilities. City Park Residences truly represents sophistication without pretension, and luxury without equal.
Kinnis City Park Residence is an exclusive project with two independent buildings situated at a quiet neighbourhood in Mesa Gitonia south of the highway and north of Macedonians Avenue. With a well thought design, our architects accomplished to combine two beautiful buildings aiming for comfort, nice living areas and good looks.
The two buildings are surrounded by low-rise houses thus gaining nice views of the city, the sea and the mountains.
Residence A has three floors and is divided into four units each floor. There are two double bedroom apartments, a single bedroom apartment and a three bedroom apartment all carefully planned giving emphasis to privacy and comfort. With a modern design our architects gave a pleasant appearance combining fare face cement and other materials.
Our apartments are all fitted with high quality imported Kitchens, doors and wardrobes. All materials are carefully chosen and when it comes to the final touches, we let our customers decide and pick the finishing materials by themselves. We believe that every one has the right to customise their apartment and turn it into the right home for them.
Structure & Walls
- Reinforced concrete slabs and columns. Anti-seismic design according to the latest state regulations.
- External Walls: 20 cm thick clay bricks 3 layers of plaster and paint and/or “grafiato” externally.
- Internal Walls: 10 cm thick clay bricks.2 layers of plaster one layer of spatula. 3 layers emulsion paint.
- Slabs in Contact with Earth: Layer of damp proof membrane of Heavy Duty Nylon.
- Verandas/Joinery to External: One coat of primer Polyurethane Liquid Membrane.
- Slabs/Joinery with Walls: One coat of primer Polyurethane Liquid Membrane.
- Internally: Floors in all areas internally will be tiled with ceramic tiles of clients choice and laminated floor for the bedrooms.
- Staircase – Entrance: From natural marble or granite 2cm thick or any other material that combines with the internal and external decoration.
- Verandas: Ceramic tiles will be placed chosen in combination with the external design of the building.
- Bathrooms & Toilets: Ceramic floor tiles up to door height chosen by customer.
- Kitchen: Ceramic tiles between kitchen cupboards and floor chosen by customer.
Doors & Windows
-Main Entrance Door: Imported from Italy.
- External Doors & Windows: Double glazed, tinted glass, aluminum sliding /opening door/window.
- Internal Doors: Imported from Italy and selected by customer.
- Kitchen: Imported and selected by customer.
- Bathroom Cupboards: Imported and selected by customer.
- Bedroom Cupboards: Imported and selected by customer.
- High qualtiy sanitary ware chosen by customer.
Heating & Cooling
- All necessary provisions for wall mounted air condition split units in all rooms. Provision for storage heating installation in all rooms.
- All necessary installations according to the Electromechanical Department requirements and specifications.
- Provision for preasurised water system on the roof.
- Video Phone main entrance.
- A solar panel with an electric heater and a plastic 800lt cold water reservoir will be installed on the roof.
- Boundary/Perimeter wall
- Reinforced concrete wall.
Entrance of Building
- Natural marble of granite or other material that will comply with the design of the building.
- Access Control Panel on the main entrance of the building.
- Double Glazed Glass.
- High quality electric system.
Extra Provisions on Request
- Plasma TV instalation
- Security System Pre-wiring
- Home Cinema System
- WiFi internet access point
Details By Units
|Ref. No||Floor||Beds||Baths||Internal Covered||Uncovered Veranda||Covered Veranda||Storage||Parking||Garden||Private Pool||Roof Garden||Common||Total covered||Plot||Status|