We would like to inform you that on the 1st of December we will have a shop available for rent at Kinnis Hellas Building.
Locatrion: Limassol - St. Andrews Steet (Near the casle)
Rental price €1300
For further information please contact us on 25 43 43 00
The building is situated near the Limassol castle, at St. Andrew Street, and dates back from the early 20th century. It originally belonged to Theodoros Chrysostomides - a wholesale merchant - who passed it to his daughter Galatea, wife of the lawyer and later the mayor of Nicosia, George Markides. Using construction methods that were highly innovative for that period, the building was converted into the Hellas Hotel, which became very popular.
The Hellas Building is a three-level building comprising of 632m2 covered area, of which 258m2 are occupied by the ground floor and 374m2 by the first and second floors, together with a courtyard area of 340 m2. Four shops occupy the ground level and the first and second floors housed the Hellas Hotel. The impressive, richly decorated exterior and interior of the building make it a landmark feature of the area.
The architecture is remarkably ornate, with the facade having a strictly symmetrical structure and featuring arched windows and ellipsoidal balconies. The exterior walls are of elaborately constructed stone, and floors are of old traditional marbles. A spacious courtyard occupies the rear of the plot with a fountain in the center, which was used by the horses for drinking water.